GEBERIT BIM PLUG-IN AND BIM OBJECTS FOR AUTODESK® REVIT®
New Geberit BIM plug-in from April 2021
The new version of the Geberit BIM plug-in combines all Geberit BIM tools in a central application. In addition to a newly designed user interface, the Geberit BIM plug-in also offers many new and helpful functions that simplify the planning process significantly.
Geberit BIM plug-in
- Catalogue: Access to up-to-date BIM objects
- Installation systems: Geberit GIS prewall calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Geberit Pluvia: Calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Search for products using the Geberit article number
- Direct link to the Geberit online catalogue
- Pipe numbering for prefabrication
- Length segmentation command for pipe segmentation
- Assigning article numbers to system pipes
Geberit BIM plug-in at a glance
The Catalogue module gives you direct access to up-to-date content for all Geberit products, country and language specific.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access up-to-date BIM objects for Geberit products at any time and from any location.
New: Now also available for Geberit GIS and Geberit Kombifix installation elements as well as Geberit ceramic appliances and bathroom furniture.
- New: Find products faster by typing directly the Geberit article number.
- New: Access more information about the product by linking directly to the Geberit online catalogue.
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Parametric models of a small file size that can be used efficiently. Ideal for larger projects where large files can negatively impact software and computer performance.
- No need to translate standard English texts any more, as Geberit BIM objects are available in 25 national languages. Can be switched over to a generic at the touch of a button – important when dealing with tenders for public projects!
- Available for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®.
The hydraulic calculation for the Geberit Pluvia roof drainage system can also be carried out directly in Autodesk® Revit®.
Range of functions: *
- Plug-in with user-friendly ribbon for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®
- Hydraulic calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Automatic dimensioning of the planned Geberit Pluvia roof drainage system
- Hydraulic certification including parts list as a PDF or Excel download
- Up-to-date regulations, standards and new Geberit products integrated
- Calculation according to country-specific standards or Geberit regulations
- Automatic output of material, hydraulic and offer lists
*Use of the Geberit Pluvia plug-in requires a valid Geberit ProPlanner licence. The licence file can be exported from the Geberit ProPlanner software: Follow the menu items “Help” –> “Licence management” –> “Licence data“.
If you do not yet have a Geberit ProPlanner licence, please contact your Geberit representative or click on the “ ProPlanner licence ” box on the website.
The installation walls can be calculated with Geberit GIS or Geberit Duofix elements and material. Existing lightweight walls may have to be replaced. The material specifications can be obtained as a PDF or Excel export.
Simple and efficient installation system planning:
- Easy planning of the Geberit GIS and Duofix installation systems
- Export function to the ‘Detailed planning 3D’ module in Geberit ProPlanner
- Calculation according to current Geberit directives and normative regulations
- Automatic output of product material, parts, offer and cut lists, as well as floor plan, front view and installation drawings
The future happens every day – BIM NOW
Planning without Geberit BIM Catalogue plug-in or in offline mode
If you are unable or not permitted to install any plug-ins for whatever reason, it is still possible to download Geberit BIM content from our website. This BIM content is not connected directly to the Geberit product database, but will continue to be available for download anyway until further notice.
BIM content packages from Geberit product families for Autodesk® Revit®:
- Parametric 3D models with intelligent routing presettings for piping systems
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Can be used for various Autodesk® Revit® versions
After registering, Revit® content is available for the following product families free of charge:
- Geberit Duofix
- Geberit Mepla
- Geberit Mapress Stainless Steel
- Geberit HDPE
- Geberit Pluvia
BIM data from Geberit is regularly updated and enhanced with new product families. For information regarding updates, we require your contact details.
After completing the form, you will be automatically redirected to the download page.