Geberit BIM plug-in and BIM objects for Autodesk® Revit®
Geberit BIM plug-in update - October 2021
A maintenance update for the Geberit BIM Plug-in is now available for download. Plug-in users will be notified by a pop-up message directly in the software that a new version is available.
Geberit BIM plug-in
- Colour change
The Geberit bathroom furniture surface colour can now be changed according to the available colours. This feature provides an accurate visual representation of the bathroom.
- Selection of DN or OD pipe diameter unit
With this function you can select your required pipe diameter units before starting a project.This saves you time as you no longer need to create your own OD sizes.
- Download center
Through the download center, you can obtain additional products that are not available in the Geberit catalogue assortment. This gives you access to nested and 3rd party families.
You now have the option to download face-based bathroom ceramics from the catalogue.
This new feature allows you to attach the ceramic to a wall and assign it as a sanitary appliance element in the installation systems.
- Name search
You can now search for any product by entering a minimum of 3 characters into the search field.
So that you can obtain a complete overview of the desired series.
Planning without Geberit BIM Catalogue plug-in or in offline mode
If you are unable or not permitted to install any plug-ins for whatever reason, it is still possible to download Geberit BIM content from our website. This BIM content is not connected directly to the Geberit product database, but will continue to be available for download anyway until further notice.
BIM content packages from Geberit product families for Autodesk® Revit®:
- Parametric 3D models with intelligent routing presettings for piping systems
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Can be used for various Autodesk® Revit® versions
After registering, Revit® content is available for the following product families free of charge:
- Geberit Duofix
- Geberit Mepla
- Geberit Mapress Stainless Steel
- Geberit HDPE
- Geberit Pluvia
Geberit BIM plug-in at a glance
The Catalogue module gives you direct access to up-to-date content for all Geberit products, country and language specific.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access up-to-date BIM objects for Geberit products at any time and from any location.
New: Now also available for Geberit GIS and Geberit Kombifix installation elements as well as Geberit ceramic appliances and bathroom furniture.
- New: Find products faster by typing directly the Geberit article number.
- New: Access more information about the product by linking directly to the Geberit online catalogue.
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Parametric models of a small file size that can be used efficiently. Ideal for larger projects where large files can negatively impact software and computer performance.
- No need to translate standard English texts any more, as Geberit BIM objects are available in 25 national languages. Can be switched over to a generic at the touch of a button – important when dealing with tenders for public projects!
- Available for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®.
The hydraulic calculation for the Geberit Pluvia roof drainage system can also be carried out directly in Autodesk® Revit®.
Range of functions: *
- Plug-in with user-friendly ribbon for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®
- Hydraulic calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Automatic dimensioning of the planned Geberit Pluvia roof drainage system
- Hydraulic certification including parts list as a PDF or Excel download
- Up-to-date regulations, standards and new Geberit products integrated
- Calculation according to country-specific standards or Geberit regulations
- Automatic output of material, hydraulic and offer lists
*Use of the Geberit Pluvia plug-in requires a valid Geberit ProPlanner licence. The licence file can be exported from the Geberit ProPlanner software: Follow the menu items “Help” –> “Licence management” –> “Licence data“.
If you do not yet have a Geberit ProPlanner licence, please contact your Geberit representative or click on the “ ProPlanner licence ” box on the website.
The installation walls can be calculated with Geberit GIS or Geberit Duofix elements and material. Existing lightweight walls may have to be replaced. The material specifications can be obtained as a PDF or Excel export.
Simple and efficient installation system planning:
- Easy planning of the Geberit GIS and Duofix installation systems
- Export function to the ‘Detailed planning 3D’ module in Geberit ProPlanner
- Calculation according to current Geberit directives and normative regulations
- Automatic output of product material, parts, offer and cut lists, as well as floor plan, front view and installation drawings
Various assistants make digital planning and prefabrication considerably easier:
- Pipe numbering for prefabrication
- Length segmentation command for pipe segmentation
- Assigning article numbers to system pipes
NEW: Pipe run numbering assistant with freely selectable nomenclature
Users can number the connected pipe sections and fittings for their chosen section directly in the BIM model. They are free to select their own nomenclature and adapt it to suit their own – or project-specific – specifications. The command then automatically numbers the selected section.
For prefabrication, a list of pipelines and fittings can now be sorted by item number and exported using Revit® tools. With the help of the material list, labels can be attached to the precut pipeline sections so that the respective pipe segments can be clearly identified.
NEW: Length segmentation assistant for segmenting pipelines
Users have to divide the pipelines into deliverable segments, each of which is then connected by a fitting. Users enter the desired length depending on the deliverable pipe lengths. This allows the selected pipelines to be divided into segments.
NEW: Article number assignment assistant (pipe type mapping)
Assigning article numbers to pipelines is not possible using the standard Autodesk® Revit® tools. Using the assistant, the correct article numbers are automatically assigned to the respective pipelines. This is achieved through the resizing of the selected pipe network. This means that the article numbers are always assigned correctly to the respective piping system. This function can also be applied very easily to pipelines in existing projects.
BIM data from Geberit is regularly updated and enhanced with new product families. For information regarding updates, we require your contact details.
After completing the form, you will be automatically redirected to the download page.